Before I was a little worried about how this would go with it being her first haircut, but she did really well. She was very interested in what was going on. She got a little impatient, but we just gave her a sucker and she was satisfied. After
So fun! Isn't it interesting how you can make kids so different... Gabby dark brown & super curly hair & Ella super blonde and straight! Very Interesting ;) I still haven't given Liv a hair cut yet, but her's is way different than Gabby's. But Gary will be getting his curls clipped after Shannon comes for a visit, we'll definitely have to do the sucker trick!
1 comment:
So fun! Isn't it interesting how you can make kids so different... Gabby dark brown & super curly hair & Ella super blonde and straight! Very Interesting ;) I still haven't given Liv a hair cut yet, but her's is way different than Gabby's. But Gary will be getting his curls clipped after Shannon comes for a visit, we'll definitely have to do the sucker trick!
Post a Comment