
This was Gabrielle's first time playing in the snow. Her Grandma and Grandpa Gardner bought her a snow suit but we just never got a chance to go out and play in it. Then we got hit with the snow storm last Friday. So when it stopped snowing we went out and played. Here she is all suited up and ready to go and play. What a goof ball!

She loved making angels. As you can see I wasn't a very good mommy. I forgot gloves.

And because I forgot gloves her hands froze and this was her after wards. We were only outside for about five minutes and she just couldn't take it anymore. Her poor hands just hurt so bad. But she got all warmed up and couldn't wait to show grandma and grandpa her angel.

1 comment:
That is so cute that Gabby loves to do snow angels... Liv's getting more brave, but not that much yet.
Post a Comment