4.11.2007

The airplane ride

Here is Gabrielle with my mom and sister (don't they have beautiful feet) walking through the airport. We bought her a special Dora backpack that she filled up with fun stuff that she could have in the airplane. I was a little nervous about how the girls would behave.
Don't worry, she didn't really drink this. That would be the last thing I would let her drink, especially before we were getting on a plane. Tyler handed it to her and she just looked so funny holding it that I had to snap a picture.
Here she is again waiting for the plane to take off. She started out doing really well. She loved looking out the window and seeing all the fun stuff. Towards the end she got antsy though. We hit some turbulence so we had to keep our seat belts on and she didn't like that. She wanted to get up and see things and sit with my parents. Because we wouldn't let her out she cried. It wasn't a soft cry either. It drove me crazy because I was sure it bothered everyone. From what I could tell there was only one guy that it bothered but I didn't really care. It is something you have to expect. Ella did pretty good. She feel asleep and slept for the majority of the ride. Landing was rough on her because she had an ear infection and I think the pressure change bothered her a little.

2 comments:

tami and todd said...

Hey did you have to have any special type of seat for Ella, or did she just sit in your lap for the whole flight? Just wondering since we'll be taking our kids on a flight here next month too.

Tyler and Sheena said...

Nope we didn't need anything special. She just sat in my lap.