4.30.2007

The picture says it all

Yep, you're seeing it right. That says pregnant!!!:) We are so excited. I am 7.5 weeks along. I have had my first appointment, had an early ultrasound and saw a heartbeat. So my due date is sometime around December 14. I'm thinking maybe this one will be a boy. Any of you have any predictions? With Gabrielle and Ella I was sick as a dog at this point, and was sick the entire day. With this one, so far, I haven't been to sick. I don't feel all that great in the morning but most days I am able to keep my breakfast down. I can't believe we are going to have three kids. I thought two kids would be weird but three kids is just crazy, and I can't wait. Everybody think boy for us.

6 comments:

kennan said...

congratulations again sheena!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great! Congrats! (I'll think about as many boys as I can - just to help you guys, k?)

Love, your cousin

Anonymous said...

You are catching up to us!!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Love Linda

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

I WILL NEVER CATCH UP AT THIS RATE!!!
Congratulations Sheena :) Love you heaps! wow!

-Laura Joy

tami and todd said...

So my computer gets sick for a week and I fall behind on everything... it stinks. Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS! That's real exciting! Unfortunately I won't be joining you with this one, I'd go crazy for sure if I added another munchkin to our household right now. It feels kind of weird to be off, but still... I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Katie & Justus said...

I never got to tell you congrats on the new addition!