7.10.2007

Going crazy

So my big ultrasound is tomorrow and I am just going crazy. I can't wait. I really want to see if this one is really a boy like I think. I go in at eleven so at least I don't have to wait all day long. Now I'm just dreading those thirty-two oz. of water that I have to drink. So post your predictions now and let me know what you think I'll be having. If you're right I'll give you.....umm.....a big pat on the back and naming rights. Yeah right! So stay tuned for the big news.

3 comments:

Burrell said...

I'm so excited for you! You're probably at the ultrasound right now! I think it's a boy...that's my prediction! love you!

tami and todd said...

So, you're killing me here... was it a boy or a girl? We need a post (or call) ASAP!

kennan said...

i heard the news that its a girl. i hope you are okay! i am sure you are because you have really cute girls! any name ideas since sawyer is out?