Here it is. The first belly shot. I thought some of you might like to see it. Especially you Cali people. I apologize for how dirty my mirror looks. It doesn't look that dirty when you look at it.
Sheena you look great, I am so excited for you and your family to grwo bigger. All those girls, it has got to be fun for tyler. Hope you are doing well. good luck with everything.
cute baby belly! you look simply beautiful! i love the profile shot! and the mirror doesn't look dirty, it looks like you made it kinda blurry on purpose. it adds so much to the picture! I love it!
Hey Sheena! Thanks for your comment! I've looked at your blog too, but didn't think you'd remember me! It's been so long! CONGRATS on your pregnancy! Any tips? You look really good, I would love to have a baby bump, but as of now I just look like I ate too many cookies (maybe I have...?) Thanks for your comment and take care! ~Crystal D.
5 comments:
Such a cute shape to you!
-Laura Joy
Sheena you look great, I am so excited for you and your family to grwo bigger. All those girls, it has got to be fun for tyler. Hope you are doing well. good luck with everything.
Julie
cute baby belly! you look simply beautiful! i love the profile shot! and the mirror doesn't look dirty, it looks like you made it kinda blurry on purpose. it adds so much to the picture! I love it!
I love your cute tummy! My mirror is 10 x's worse!
Hey Sheena! Thanks for your comment! I've looked at your blog too, but didn't think you'd remember me! It's been so long! CONGRATS on your pregnancy! Any tips? You look really good, I would love to have a baby bump, but as of now I just look like I ate too many cookies (maybe I have...?)
Thanks for your comment and take care!
~Crystal D.
Post a Comment