8.23.2007

Pregnancy update

I know it's been a while and some of you might want to know, so I'll update you on how the baby is doing. I am now at 24 weeks and 4 days. I can't believe how much faster this pregnancy is going. I had my appointment on Monday and everything is going wonderfully. I go in next Wednesday for my follow up ultrasound to see the position of the placenta (it was low still on the last one). I can't wait to see her again. She is quiet the kick boxer and makes sure I know she is there, especially at night. I love it though. It's to the point now that I can just look at my stomach and watch it move. I'll think about posting a picture of myself so all of you that don't see me very often can see the progression.

No comments: