9.13.2007

Gabrielle's Birthday Party

Gabby couldn't wait for her cake. She was so excited to finally have her cake. I made it all by scratch and she helped and was so excited.
Modeling one of her outfits that she got from Val, Scott, Jack and Deb.I knew we would probably get a Naartjie outfit and I was so excited. Don't ya love it. What a goofy girl!

One of the toys that we got her was this bumble bee jumping thing. It goes around in circles and you have to jump over it when it gets to you. They had so much fun playing with it.


Here's and action shot of her jumping over it. She caught on really quick.









1 comment:

tami and todd said...

So much fun! I wish I could've been there, but I understand. She is getting so big... we need another play date, also so we can talk more about Laura's shower. I need to get making invites, by the way, I'll take care of that.