As you can see on my ticker I am 29 1/2 weeks along. Holy cow! That's all I can say. It is going by so fast. It's going to be here before I know it. Things are going so wonderfully though. I just had my appointment today and my doctor said things couldn't be better. I had to do the nasty glucose test today. Glad that's done. Now I start going every other week to my appointments. That's how I know that there is an end in sight.
2 comments:
Ugh. I remember that feeling. Although I totally loved being pregnant because I knew what the end result was, I got impatient near the end and just wanted to be done. Yay for you! I hope things will continue to go well and that Kate will be as healthy as the other two!
i am jealous of how far along you are..... i am at a meesely 12 weeks. i may look like i am 29 weeks though......
Post a Comment