Isn't it funny how one person in the world gets "tagged" and the next thing you know every blog you look at is tagged. It's actually kind of fun to read things that you may have not known about your friends. So here is some stuff you may not have known about me.
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Total Restoration Inc.
2. Naartjie
3. That's it
4. No other jobs. At least that I get paid for.
4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Any chick flick. Especially 13 going on 30. Love that one.
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Finding Neverland
4. Work and the Glory, all three.
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Smallville (I know that may seem very weird to some of you)
3. Just recently hooked to Beauty and the Geek
4. That's it really.
4 Favorite Reality TV Shows:
1. So you think you can dance.
2. Can't really think of any other ones.
4 of My Favorite Places I Have Been:
1. Disneyland ( and all the places I've visited in California)
2. St. George (I know what you are thinking. It's pretty lame but I haven't been any where else. 3. Jackson Hole, Tetons and surrounding areas.
4. Down Town Salt Lake City. (just trying to think of places.)
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Ice Cream
2. Peanut Butter and Chocolate
3. Italian
4. Chocolate
4 Websites I Check Daily:
1. Every one's blogs
2. Babycenter
3. Email
4. That's it
4 Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. I realized I don't really have any hobbies. Getting a hobby should be a hobby for me.
If you want to be tag then I tag you. Your next.
1 comment:
Cute blanket, huh?! IKEA $30 It's my favorite blanket!
Post a Comment