10.29.2007

8 things you may not know about me!

1. I went skydiving the summer after I graduated. Wow was that awesome! I'll have to post some pictures of that.

2. Tyler and I met on hotsaints.com. We went on our first date two weeks after chatting, and we both knew that we were going to get married.

3.We dated only one month before we were engaged.

4. I had only been 19 for two weeks when we got married.

5. I was a cheerleader for two years in high school and HATED my second year.

6. I can read three books in one week.

7. Hmm... I can't seem to rattle my brain hard enough to think of anything else. So six will just have to do.

2 comments:

Burrell said...

I just love that you told us these things. It's so fun to find out new things about people. THanks for sharing!

tami and todd said...

WOW, three books in one week, I can't imagine! That's awesome! Lucky for me I knew the rest!! ;)