
She is finally here. I got to the hospital at 7:30 a.m., started pitocin at 8:00 a.m., and had her at 9:04 p.m. She was born with tons of hair just like her sisters were. She weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. and measured 20 in. long. She is smaller then Gabby and Ella were and I can tell. Even though that is average size for new babies she seems tiny to me. I am used to 8 lbs+. She is absolutely beautiful. Now we are just trying to get used to living with three children. It is tough, but it's coming and we are doing great.


Gabby was so excited to finally see her little sister. She pretty much mauled her when she saw her. Ella loves her to, but she doesn't get in her face like Gabby does.
12 comments:
She is SO SO cute!! I want to come and see her! Congrats to you, and I hope all my babies come as fast as Kate did! :)
Loves to you and your family!!
Ps...that smiley is supposed to be a wink..as I was kidding!
heehee!
Congrats again!!
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling ok!! She is so pretty! I'm so excited for you and your family!
congrats girl!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL - I love her hair! as your baby gift you get a free session!:) call me to pick a day! love you!
Congratulations Tyler and Sheena. She is beautiful. I love all her hair. I love that she is so tiny and I love that she is here! I hope all is well with you and hope that you are recovering nicely. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Sheena, she is so cute!!! I'm so excited for you and your family. I love the picture of Gabby and Kate. Its so precious ;p Congrates to you and your family!
sheena, i have been waiting for this post. val sent me a text message with her picture but this is so much better. she is perfect. how fun for you! so who does she look more like?
she is BEAUTIFUL. I hope all is going well and that adjusting to three girls goes well for you. I love this post.
Congratulations, she is such a doll! Don't forget to let me know if you need anything!
Yeah! I'm SO happy for you. She's a cute little girl! Three is definitely something to get used to. I'm glad things are coming along.
Of course I am serious!!! It looks lo like saturday will be the best day for weather (lighting) - I hate using my studio lights! will 11:oo work? call me - my # is on my photo blog. I am so excited - I love newborns!
I haven't heard from you!!!! Are we -still on for tomorrow? call me!
864-2801
Post a Comment