2.15.2008

My two other girls

Gabby and Ella are growing so fast. I don't know where the time has gone. I wish life would slow down. Gabby is almost 3 1/2 and Ella will be 2 in about a month. Gabby loves to hold Kate. She loves to do anything that involves Kate. It is wonderful most of the time. When I need a diaper and wipes she quickly gets them for me, and she loves to shake up her bottles when it's time to feed her. Sometimes it's a little scary, because I'll turn around for a split second and before I know it Gabby has Kate in her arms. AHHH!!!
Being silly for the camera.

Ella's new thing is to tell you how much she loves you. This is how a conversation usually goes.
Ella: Mom.
Me: (I don't usually answer the first time)
Ella:(a little more whiney) Mommy
Me: What? (thinking that she is going to ask me for something)
Ella: I love you (sounds like olive oo)
Me: I love you
Ella: I love you more
Me: I love you more
Ella: I love you mostest
Me: I love you mostest
Ella: Love you mostest
Me: ...
Well you get the idea. She'll keep going like that for a while. It is so darn cute. I wish I could have a video camera just follow me around so I can catch all the cute things my girls say and do during the day.

9 comments:

tami and todd said...

That is so precious, what Ella is saying.. makes being a mom all worth it!! Kate is feeling out nice... I absolutely love the second picture of her in the next post (the one below "so relaxed")... gorgeous girls you've made!!

Unknown said...

I sooo wish we could keep them small too! What cute girls you have!:)

Burrell said...

Doesn't it make you crazy yet at the same time, wish you could push the pause button so they would stay this way forever? You are such a sweet mommy and your girls are all so super amazing.

Valerie said...

Yeah, that's where I get all my blog backgrounds.

Mandy said...

They are so sweet!! We blessed Kylie at our bishops home so we didn't really tell a lot people because we kept it very simple. But thank you and again your girls are just beautiful...

Wardles said...

Sheena! It's me, Jessica Wardle. You know, used to be Larsen. I was on Jenni's website and saw your link. Wow!! Your girls have gotten so big and they are so beautiful!!! I didn't know you had another. Beautiful girls! You look great as well! Beautiful family.

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Sheena,
I'm so happy that you found me! I remember when Gabby was as small as your 3rd! You guys make the most beautiful little girls!
Will you send me your mailing address? You can shoot it to my e-mail at tamisue3@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Heather said...

Cute! I always just wish that they would show me by being obedient, instead of tell me over and over!

tami and todd said...

Hey, we're headed down south this weekend too! Our you guys bringing the kids, or is this your anniversary getaway?