3.27.2008

Ella Turns 2

My beautiful 2 year old. Ella's birthday was on Tuesday the 25th. I can't believe it! It seems like just a few months ago that I was adding a post on here for her first birthday. I don't like it that life seems to fly to fast now that I have kids. Ella is so tenderhearted and loves to cuddle. She also loves so easily. Just out of the blue she will say someones name in the room with her at the moment and when they answer her she says "I love you!" She is so smart and has an amazing vocabulary. She loves her big sister and loves to do everything that Gabby does. They are such great friends. I took her in for her appointment and she is weighing in at... ready for this... 23 pounds. Most one year old children weight that much, I know. My girls are just petite. She is very healthy.
Opening up a card she got in the mail from her great grandparents.
She loves getting money. She says she is going to buy candy with it.
Opening up her present from mommy and daddy. Gabby did most of it.
A family that Tyler got to be really close with while on his mission were in town visiting so we met up with them later that night at the Spaghetti Factory. Yummy!!!
This is their youngest boy Seth. He is so funny. He loved playing with Kate. He was so excited to get her smiling.
This is Linda. Ella loved sitting on her lap after dinner was done. Ella doesn't usually warm up that quickly to strangers.
This is Jackie, (sorry I probably spelled that wrong) and their two middle children Shawn and Cheyenne. Did I spell those wrong to?
This is their oldest, Stephanie. They came to visit a couple years ago and Gabby loved playing with Stephanie back then. She didn't remember anyone at first but she quickly became the best of friends with Steph. It was so cute. Steph, do you want to come play this summer? Gabby would love it. So would the rest of us.
They just couldn't get enough of each other. We love you guys and can't wait till you can come visit again. Or maybe we'll come visit you.


7 comments:

Miss Bear said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I'm so glad everything went so well! :)

Aly said...

Hey Sheena! Cute Blog!! I saw your comment on my blog, it took me awhile to find yours (found the link on The Matthews). Your family is adorable, this is such a fun way to keep up with everyone!

Mandy said...

How sweet. I can't believe Ella is already two. I love her hairct by the way. I love to see pictures of your girls!

Wardles said...

Well Happy Birthday to Ella! It looks like she had a great day. Way cute girls Sheena! They're beautiful!

Jenni said...

How fun! Crazy how time flies! It's wierd to think that we were pregnant and due the same time two years ago. She seems like a sweet heart and she is adorable! And if I had money I would probably buy candy too!

My life in a blog said...

TOO cute! You just have the most beautiful little girls!

tami and todd said...

Yay! Happy birthday Ella!