I am still without internet. We won't be getting it for a while at our apartment, so I can only update when I am at my parents house. The girls and I are at my parents for the weekend while Tyler is up north in Logan doing the MS 150 Best Dam bike ride. That is what it is really called.
I am so glad that the summertime is here. I could do without the heat, but I don't really mind it much. The girls are loving it to because it means they get to go out and play. Especially when they get to go play out in the water.
I love when babies smile behind their binkies.

Gabby dishing out some serious attitude. I'm in trouble with this one.

This is on a different night, in Grandpa Schippers spacious backyard, but they are still playing in the water.


It is good to see all of my blogger friends doing so wonderfully. Congrats to my friends Alli and Jenni. They both welcomed new additions to their families. Check out their blogs to see the cute babies (Allison Hyland and Jenni Hogman)
I love when babies smile behind their binkies.
Gabby dishing out some serious attitude. I'm in trouble with this one.
This is on a different night, in Grandpa Schippers spacious backyard, but they are still playing in the water.

It is good to see all of my blogger friends doing so wonderfully. Congrats to my friends Alli and Jenni. They both welcomed new additions to their families. Check out their blogs to see the cute babies (Allison Hyland and Jenni Hogman)
3 comments:
Sheena, I love the smile behind the binky too. In fact, I love it so much that I really tried to get Gracie to take a binky for that very purpose. But she wouldn't do it. So thanks for sharing that cute picture.
SO cute! Playing in the pool is perfect for a hot summer day! :)
I have to agree with you on the summer heat. I could do without... but I LOVE summer! It looks like your girls do too!
Post a Comment