A lot of stuff has happened since the last post about Kate's birthday. We stayed busy, so here are some random pictures in no real order. Enjoy!


Kate got her first haircut. She did really well once she had a sucker to keep her occupied.
She looks so big now and Ella loves it because now Kate looks like her.

My little brother Stuart went to the MTC on the 17th of December. This picture is the night he was set apart.
This is the day of the MTC. He leaves on the 13th to head out to serve in Phoenix, Arizona.
She looks so big now and Ella loves it because now Kate looks like her.
My little brother Stuart went to the MTC on the 17th of December. This picture is the night he was set apart.
This is the day of the MTC. He leaves on the 13th to head out to serve in Phoenix, Arizona.He is going to be amazing.
Our friends Josh and Lindsey had there first beutiful baby girl. She was born on Kate's birthday. We are so super excited to have her here. Gabby is already planning the time when she gets bigger and they can play.
They named her Kambree Joslin Jensen. The girls can't get enough of her. Neither can I. My baby hunger is out of control.
And of course Kate's birthday. She saw her cake coming and thought that was pretty cool. She couldn't dig into her cake like I normally would have let her because of her cast but she still got to enjoy it. I can hardly believe she is onealready. Look how crazy her hair was before the haircut.
The day before Christmas eve Kate got her cast off and that was so wonderful. All in all the month of December was so great and we can't wait for what 2009 will bring to us. We got to start out our new year with a new niece. Tyler's sister had her baby three weeks early on the 2nd. She is so cute. I don't have any pictures, but you can check her out on there blog. I don't know how to put links within my post so you'll have to click on Val Morris on the sidebar.
Our friends Josh and Lindsey had there first beutiful baby girl. She was born on Kate's birthday. We are so super excited to have her here. Gabby is already planning the time when she gets bigger and they can play.
They named her Kambree Joslin Jensen. The girls can't get enough of her. Neither can I. My baby hunger is out of control.
And of course Kate's birthday. She saw her cake coming and thought that was pretty cool. She couldn't dig into her cake like I normally would have let her because of her cast but she still got to enjoy it. I can hardly believe she is onealready. Look how crazy her hair was before the haircut.
The day before Christmas eve Kate got her cast off and that was so wonderful. All in all the month of December was so great and we can't wait for what 2009 will bring to us. We got to start out our new year with a new niece. Tyler's sister had her baby three weeks early on the 2nd. She is so cute. I don't have any pictures, but you can check her out on there blog. I don't know how to put links within my post so you'll have to click on Val Morris on the sidebar.
6 comments:
Sheena,
It's Aunt Carol. I enjoyed looking at your blog just now. What a neat little family you have! And you guys are great parents. Keep up the good work. Also, it was great to get the news about Stuart's mission! Your dad sent us his MTC address and that was the first we heard that he even had his call. I figured out from the address that he would be in the mission field on the 13th, and your blog verified that. Thanks! We hope you're having a warm & cozy winter. (Please ignore the "Mom and Papa" thing; I don't know how to change it!) Will you let us know Stuart's Arizona address when he gets it? Our email is ohms@netutah.com Thanks!
Man life gets busy! And you have more kids then me! Your girls are gorgeous! Love the hair cut and am so glad she got her cast off!
We are in Surprise, which is a suburb of Phoenix..with no traffic we are about 25 minutes from downtown!
That is cool your brother is here...he is probably loving the weather! It is really beautiful here, and there is lots of work to be done! :)
Your brother looks So handsome, that's awesome he's off on a mission now. And.. ya, the two girls definitely look alike! I can't tell which is Kate and which is Ella!!! Good times. So precious :) Love you! Sorry I don't blog enough, haha. But I love reading about your life!
Sheena, Your family is adorable! I love Kate's haircut! You have a fun blog.
I missed not seeing you over Christmas. Let me know when you have time to do something! We can have a real "Girl Party" with your girls and Elliana!
Your girls are so cute! I love the haircut! Wow Stewart is that old now? Crazy! So glad your Christmas was so great!
Post a Comment