2.07.2009

My silly girls

We got this special edition Dark Knight dvd and Gabby and Ella think it is so cool. They told me that they were going to take pictures with it. Ella was photographer and Gabby did well at posing. What cracks me up the most is the way Gabby's face looks. She is so serious about it, and then her weird hand poses.









The other day Gabby put these velcro curlers in Kate's hair and it looked so funny I wanted to take pictures. Every time I asked her to smile she gave me this toothy face. It was so funny. She thought so to. Ella is as funny, maybe even more sometimes, but I didn't have any on camera at this time.





3 comments:

Wardles said...

such cute girls!

The Harding Hive said...

They are so cute, Sheena. Your dad tells me you might be headed to Las Vegas. I thought I told you to head this direction!!! Just kidding....good for you guys. Tell Tara B. hello for me.

Wendy and Spencer said...

Looks like you guys have lots of fun. I mean, "gals"! ;)