7.17.2009

Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!!!

Look at those temps. The national weather service has issued an excessive heat warning. They are pretty much telling everybody to stay inside. You don't have to tell me twice. I can't wait to see the power bill. When I move back to Utah I will never complain again.

6 comments:

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

Holy cow!! This week we are suppose to hit triple digits for the first time this year!!

Mandy said...

Okay I am in Utah and I won't complain you can keep the heat!!! Miss you!

Unknown said...

I am behind on reading blogs! Sounds like you have had some stress lately! I hope it all works out and you don't DIE of heat in the mean time! Just think...WARM winters!!!!

Miss Bear said...

Welcome to my world!! Hooray for AC!!! :)

Unknown said...

OH man Sheena, I got ya covered there. It is heating up here in St. George too! I was thinking of a trip to go shopping, but NAH, it can wait until September! I will be picking up my daughter at the vegas airport tomorrow, so I will be in the heat loop too! Just go to the mall! It is nice and cool there!

Wendy and Spencer said...

So did you buy a house or did you fine another one to rent? Post some pictures of your new place! I hope you all can stay cool! I hope AC is mandatory with places out there :)