Saturday brought a lot of fun with it. In the morning we went down to Tyler's mom's house to have make more gingerbread houses and have a b-day party for Tyler.


His sisters made him this cute Lego cake.
On Sunday we went back up North to Layton and had another party at Tyler's dads. We had a yummy dinner and just spent some good time with the family. I really miss the get togethers. Even with all of the noise.
They had a b-day party for Tyler and Kate. We tried to wake Kate up so she could open her present, but she just couldn't wake up.
On Sunday we went back up North to Layton and had another party at Tyler's dads. We had a yummy dinner and just spent some good time with the family. I really miss the get togethers. Even with all of the noise.

4 comments:
She was so funny trying to keep sleeping while she was being flung all over the place to wake her up. Poor girl!
It is tough being dragged around and so little and wore right out! lol. Poor baby girl! Such a cutie too!
You have such a beautiful family! Thanks for all of your nice comments, we're really excited!!!
How fun! I thought of you when I saw the sign for Summerlin.... right... that's where you live right.... Anyway, if I've mixed it up with something else, I did think of you when I saw the sign on the street. Looks like we traded places. You could have stayed out our house! =)
Post a Comment