3.26.2010

Happy Birthday

Ella's birthday was yesterday and she turned 4 years old. She had the best day. The night before her birthday you would have thought that it was Christmas Eve. She was so excited.
She started out her day with a special pancake breakfast.
Then she got to open up her presents that she got in the mail from family. Grandma Turner may have given her the best present. Ella is all about everything girly. She loves playing with grandmas purse, and so she got one of her own filled with all the good stuff.

Great Grandma Larsen gave her this beautiful dress and purse.
Ella would wear a dress everyday is she could. The fancier and girlier (is that a word) the better.
Modeling her dress and purse from Grandma Turner

Later that night we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.
Can you tell how excited she is that she finally got a little Snow White doll? Her sisters gave it to her.
Saying thank you






Happy four years my sweet Ella


7 comments:

Jewls said...

How sweet! I love that dress and bag! Happy Birthday Ella!

Kory said...

Holy COW!! Um.... I wanna put a request into Grandma Turner! I could use a purse, FULL OF GOODIES. Your girls are so cute ;)

Happy Birthday Ella!

Penny said...

Sweet Ella! Happy Birthday, late..

Sheena, I love the dresses- Did your grandma make the pink one? So cute

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey Sheena! I was so happy to find a new blogger friend so I checked out your blog and hello can I just say how super jealous I am that you have 3 beautiful girls!! God must love you, how lucky:) Thanks so much for reading my crazy blog, hopefully we can keep in touch.

Josh and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Ella!! Wish we could have been there for the celebration:0

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Ella! We sent you a card, but it came back to us for some reason. It is being put back in the mail today! love you! (all of you)

Wardles said...

Oh how cute is she! You're lucky Sheena! =)