8.09.2010

Our fun weekend

We had a great weekend.
We started it our Friday night by heading over to that fabulous park
that Tyler told you about.
(By the way, didn't he do awesome.
He is a really good writer, and his post was much
more interesting than mine are.)
They were having a back to
school fair and a free movie in the park at the amphitheater.
Gabby got some free school supplies and that got her very excited to start school. Cricket was giving away free t-shirts. You could choose
an iron on picture to decorate it with.


The girls had fun rolling down the hill while we waited
for the movie to start.

On Saturday we finally tackled our front yard. It
had a few dead plants in it and some weeds. It was
fun to do yard work in our own yard. Gabby was a great helper.
About our house. It has come to my attention that
I may have painted a picture for you that wasn't so great.
I think I made it sound like it was a junk house inside.
Sorry, that is not the case. We would never have bought it if
that was so. When I wrote that post I was stressed and frustrated because we
were going crazy trying to move in and get settled all while trying to get
the house that we had just moved out of all clean because we only had a few
days to do it in.
Really our house is beautiful.
I was a little grossed out that I had to clean
someone else's toothpaste out of the sinks, and hair out of the shower drain,
but it wasn't really all that bad. So when you think of our house, think of
it as clean and beautiful.

3 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

That park looks like lots of fun. And your house looks beautiful.

Kory said...

Your girls are getting SO BIG!!

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

Your house looks great! We need a tour inside and out.