9.15.2010

Gabby Turns 6

Gabby's birthday was this last Thursday, September 11.
I can't believe she is already six years old. She told us this was her best birthday ever.
We weren't sure what to get her. We ended up getting her own little boom box with a couple of cd's. When she opened it up she said that it was the best present ever; and the most used. It's always nice to see something get put to good use.
She got a lot of fun presents. She got a really fun present in the mail from her cousins and aunt and uncle in Utah.
My sister-in-law is a knitting genius. Seriously.
She mad this cute purse. Gabby loved it.
The inside
So cute huh!
She also made a cute little chicken purse. I didn't get a picture of it.


That night we went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and games.
Ella and Kate had fun on the roller coaster ride.

Happy birthday big girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so sweet! and yes it is amazing what Valerie does. I am always so completely amazed with her creations! with NO PATTERNS USUALLY! Gabby is such a doll. SIX, I can still remember her as a baby. I can't wait to know what you are having....where does the time go? I am NOT getting older...am not, am not, am not....denial....lol love you guys, hope all is well!