While we were up in Utah to see my little brother come home from his mission I grabbed the opportunity to celebrate Tyler.
His birthday, the big 30, was this last Monday, the 6th.
I wanted to throw him a surprise party for this big event and show him how much I appreciate him. It worked out perfect that we were going to be up by all of our family a couple of days before his birthday.
I actually pulled off the surprise. I had been planning it for a couple of months and there were so many times I almost slipped.
His dad took him out birthday shopping to get him away for a couple of hours.
SURPRISE!!!
Our best friends Josh and Lindsay and their adorable kids, Kambree and Creed.
SURPRISE!!!
Our best friends Josh and Lindsay and their adorable kids, Kambree and Creed.

There were a lot of people there and I took lots of pictures but they were all candid ones, and while those are the best pictures, I am sure that a lot of people will be grateful I didn't post them.
Thank you so much to everyone for coming and helping out.
Val, your salad was yummy and, of course, a hit.

No comments:
Post a Comment