We have been up to a lot since I last posted. I haven't really taken any pictures of the stuff we've done because we were having too much fun doing it.
To start off though... yesterday marked one year that we have been in our house. It has been an amazing year. I feel that we were very strongly guided to come here to this home. When we started looking for houses I wanted so badly to stay within our ward boundaries. The only people I knew in Vegas were there in that ward and I didn't want to leave and start all over again. When we realized that just wasn't going to be an option, I was devastated. I had finally started to be okay with living in Vegas away from everybody I had ever know. If you remember, it was not an easy move for me. When I finally gave in to looking somewhere else I felt at peace. I knew it was going to be hard but I knew it would be okay. We found a house that we liked and put an offer in. The rest of that night and all of the next day I could not stop thinking about another house. I just felt like we had made a mistake and that we should pull out on our other offer and make a new one on the house we are in now. So we did. Best decision ever!!! I know that Heavenly Father was guiding us to it. We have the best ward ever. We have found some wonderful friends. I have a friend that is like a sister to me and our kids are the best of friends. We do things with them all the time. It made living here in Vegas that much better. I don't mind it so much anymore. I don't feel lonely. Life is good.
With these new friends we stay busy.
We have done a lot of swimming this summer break. It is good to have connections.
We go see dollar movies. A theater plays old but newer movies on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, and it is only one dollar per person. So awesome.
And now for some pictures.
As soon as Roman started rolling he realized that he is more comfortable sleeping on his stomach or side. It is impossible to get him to stay on his back. Even if I put him down after he is asleep he rolls over to his side. It is so cute. Especially when it squishes his chubby little cheeks.
Kate keeps us well entertained. She is so full of spunk and energy. She always has us laughing and she knows that she is funny. For example: when we were driving up to Utah last time we had stopped for lunch. A little after Kate said, "Here mom, I'm all done. It's just a big crumb." So I reach back to get her wrapper. Yeah, it was a little more than a crumb. She had only taken two bites. She thought she was being clever. 

Summer time is good. Can you believe school starts in a month?







4 comments:
I so enjoy reading your news and watching your little family growing up!
Aunt Carol
That last picture is my fav. He is SO cute! :)
he is getting so big, and kate's hair is so cute!!
I LOVE his chubs!!! I am so glad you are happy!:)
Post a Comment