2.04.2012

A lost tooth

 Ella lost her first tooth last night. We were at the store when she realized it was finally loose enough to come out so she wanted to leave right away. She was worried that it would fall out while we were there and she would lose it in the store. She couldn't stop grinning. So after we had a little snack Daddy got out his trusty pliers and started pulling. It hurt, but she didn't care. So through a little bit of crying, and smiling, it finally came out. I have never seen a pulled tooth bleed as much as that one did.
Now she has a new toothless grin.
It's funny how something like that makes her seem so much bigger.

1 comment:

Josh and Lindsay said...

Yay for Ella!! And I see your Disneyland counter!! Way too exciting!! Can I come in your suitcase:) haha