We've had a good summer. I can't believe that summer vacation is ending soon, but at least we can say it was a good one. We didn't do much. Just spent our time at home with each other relaxing.
Tyler got a new IPhone 4S for work, and one morning we had fun playing with the camera. Tyler turned it around so that Roman could see.
He thought it was pretty cool to see himself.
This picture was not staged at all. They had been playing really good all day and decided to walk into the store like this. I love when they get along so well.
We have made some good use of our Springs Preserve family pass. It was just the kids and I and it was a lot of fun. There was hardly anybody else there so it felt like we had the place to ourselves. We took our time and I let the kids explore. The changing exhibit is all about snakes right now.
Crawling through a great big snake.
And of course we have had plenty of days chillin' in our jammies.
Stay tuned. There is a lot more posts to come. It's catch up time.














No comments:
Post a Comment