We are staying in the same hotel, so I want to try and get this same picture taken but with Kate and Roman too.
This is what our family looked like the last time we went to Disneyland as a family.
Tyler and I went for our anniversary in '09 but didn't get any pictures of that.
This was back in April of '07. Look how tiny Gabby and Ella were. Ella was not even 13 months old yet. Right after we got home from this trip I found out I was pregnant with Kate.
Now we get to go back in just 12 days!!!
This trip gets talked about daily.
We are especially excited to go and see it all decorated for Halloween.
One other thing happens right before that. In just 10 days Gabby gets baptized! We're very excited about that too.




3 comments:
So excited for you guys...we are debating if we go again this fall or not. :)
SO, you say gabby and kate are in the picture, and that you soon found out you were pregnant with Kate. I think you meant gabby and ella are in the picture.
SAY HI TO MICKEY FOR ME!
I'm excited to see how it went!
Post a Comment