1.29.2007

Mommie's little helper



Gabby is such a great helper. I had left some dishes in the sink to dry and then went to do something. When I came back Gabby had pushed a chair over to the sink, got the sponge, and started cleaning the dishes. Good thing she grabbed the right sponge. She loves to help me out, especially when it comes to her little sister. She is getting so big.

1 comment:

tami and todd said...

How wonderful it is to have a little helper around the house! Gary loves to "help" me do the dishes too. He gets so frustrated when I keep putting him in the other room while I'm doing them, but he just doesn't understand that pulling the silverware out of the dishwasher just isn't really helping! & what's up with the totally random comment there... someone is clearly taking advantage of the comment function. I mean... COME ON!