1.16.2007

Zach's home at last!

The Gang is back together again!We're a bunch of goofy people
It is so fun to finally have all of the siblings back together. Before we know it we'll be sending Stuart off in two years.
Ella fell in love with her Uncle Zach quickly. He picked her up when we got home and she cuddled with him for along time.
Isn't that so cute!

1 comment:

tami and todd said...

It must be so awesome to have him home again! I can tell you're a very proud big sister! His two years sure has gone by in a blink for me, but I'm sure it's a totally different story for your family. When I think of Nate leaving I only imagine that proud moment when he is arriving home... my mind mostly skips over all the rest, I guess cause it's the light at the end of the tunnel!