6.27.2007

My appointment

I had an appointment on Monday and just thought I'd let you all know how it went. I am at 15 weeks and 5 days. Or around there. We will find out for sure on July 11 when I get to go and get my big ultrasound. I can't wait to see if my motherly instinct is right in thinking that I am having a boy. I am so sure that it is, but then I wonder if it is just my desire to have a boy. I was totally for sure that Ella was a boy to. Maybe I'm just crazy. I also heard the heart beat finally at the appointment. The baby must have been very active at the moment because it was beating and 160 beats per minute. No, I don't go by the heart rate in determining the gender. So none of you say I must be having a girl because it was fast. Please think boy for me. Not that it matters if it's already a girl, but I can hope, right. Now I'm just rambling. Anyways, things are going great!

2 comments:

kennan said...

i'm crossing my fingers its a boy for you! they are so much fun! michelle says you guys like the name sawyer its a boy and i love it!

p.s. are you coming in for shipment on the 9th?

Unknown said...

Okay girl.... it has taken me a million trys to post a comment! It keeps saying no!!!! anyway, I am rooting for you to have a boy too!!! They aren't so DRAMATIC!!!