6.19.2007

The whole family

Last Sunday we had a big family party. We finally had the whole family all together again. It has been about a year since that has happened. Well actually two since Zach was on his mission. My uncle is in the air force and so him and his family live in California, and we don't get to see them much. They came back to Utah for some weddings in the family that will be going on. It is so fun to have them back, even if it is just for a month. I have the best family in the world. We all had so much fun.Everybody gathered at the tramp to show off all of their tricks. This is my cute chubby little cousin Scott. He is one of the cousins here from California. He is a chunk and I love it. I just want to pinch his little cheeks and gobble him up. Him and Ella played for a little bit with each other. They are only two months apart. It is weird to think that I have a cousin who is the same age as my daughter. I snapped this picture because it looked funny. No one was actually in the hot tub but everyone was just standing around looking at it. It is cool but, come on people, it's just a hot tub. Soon the kids started playing in it though.


Ella found a slide that was just her size and finally started to enjoy herself.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think that's weird! I think it's weird that my first cousin once removed (a.k.a. you) has two children and one on the way! And when you talked about your uncle in the AF, I couldn't figure out why you didn't say "brother", until I realized that you're not my first cousin!

I think that maybe if I get movin'... you're kids will be able to babysit my kids someday. :) How does that sound?

kennan said...

i dont care that you are pregnant with 2 kids under the age of 2. you need to update your blog more often. i only hear you happenings 3rd person through michelle!

tami and todd said...

I think that little blonde boy looks so much like Zach! Crazy fun how we're all connected in a family like that!