6.19.2007

The Gateway

We went to Gateway last Saturday with our wonderful friends Josh & Lindsay and had so much fun. We went to Rumbi for dinner and then shopped around and checked out all the stores. We went to Bens cookies just before we went home and had the most delicious cookies. If you have never been there you need to make a trip down there.
We can't go to the Gateway without going to Dick's sporting store. Gabby has as much fun as Tyler does in this store. She wants to buy everything. She found this hula-hoop and started hula-hooping. It was the cutest thing. I wish I would have had a video camera with me. Oh I love my girl.
These next pictures are on the way home on Trax. Gabby was being goofy. I would have taken pictures of Ella but she was so tired and was not feeling well at all. She had a molar coming in that I didn't know about. She is doing better now but, she did not do well with it. Anywho, we had tons of fun down there. Thanks Josh & Lindsay for all the fun we have.



No comments: