6.08.2007

Wahoo, The Second Trimester!

I have finally hit the second trimester. It actually came so much quicker then I thought it would. Now I can't wait for things to really take off. I am kind of showing already, what with it being my third baby, but I can't wait to really pop out. I also can't wait for that first little flutter. I expect it to come very soon. Did I mention that I love being pregnant. At least once the morning sickness is gone. Thank goodness for that. I'll post a picture of my growing belly sometime later when there is really something worth showing. It shouldn't be too long. Check out the picture at the left to see what our baby looks like now.

Along with the progression of pregnancy is the progression of Gabby and her potty training. She is doing really well. There are some days when she just seems to have forgotten what she has learned but we have a lot of accident free days and that makes me so happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you love being pregnant! I do too!

Miss Bear said...

Yay for babies! You have to tell me when you know what it is!! :)
I miss talking at work too! I don't miss Naartjie...for one very frizzy reason..heehee...but I do miss chatting with everyone! :(
Girls night anyone????