
Gabby and Ella finally have the fish that they have been wanting. My parents have a big fish tank and every time they go over they have to look at them and feed them. Gabby always said she wanted fish. Well a great opportunity came up. My aunt was getting rid of one of her little fish tanks and so we took it home with us. Last night for our family night activity we went to Petco and picked some out. We got three black tail tetras and three neon's. The girls love them.

2 comments:
Jack would probably love some fish, too. I might have to look into getting some. Although I do hate cleaning out the fish tank.... = P Yuck!
I am with Val! YUCK! We have had a many a fish in the past 5 years...needless to say they all died in gross water - I'm not cleanin' it!:)
Post a Comment