8.02.2007
A sad day in my home!
Well, it looks like I am back to hand washing all of my dishes. When Tyler and I were first married we didn't have a dishwasher. The apartment wasn't built with one. Then my great aunt moved out of her house and into a rest home so she was getting rid of all of her stuff. She had a portable dishwasher that she was giving away and of course we snatched it up. Whenever we want to run a load we just roll it over to our sink and hook it up to the faucet. Well that was wonderful. It lasted us, oh, 3 1/2 years. Now it is broken and I am so bummed. It was easy to wash dishes every other day when it was just me and Tyler eating but now that I am cooking meals and dirtying double the dishes I have to clean them after every meal pretty much and I don't like that. We have been spoiled I guess. I can't wait until we move and have a built in dishwasher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know how you feel. When we lived at Josh's parents house we did not have one either. I only had the two of us and that was not always fun. I am so sorry. If you need anything just let us know.
Post a Comment