I can't believe it but my baby is 18 months old. My how the time flew. But it means that she is in nursery and that is wonderful. Gabby got into nursery just two weeks before I had Ella so I haven't really had a chance to just sit and relax in classes. Now I have tow and a half months without a child. That's nice to because I just got released from young women's and that means I can sit in Relief Society again, and listen. I better enjoy it while it lasts. Here are some goofy pictures of her when we were waiting in the car for Daddy and Gabby. Do you like her new haircut?
3 comments:
SHe is such a sweet girl! Hooray for nursery and its leaders!
she is darling with her new little bob. i think the bangs were a brilliant idea. how cute is she?
I love her hair! Dido on the bangs!
They grow up way too fast huh?
Post a Comment