Well it was a nice conference weekend. We heard some wonderful talks. Kind of scary to watch Elder Wirthlin. I felt so bad for him. As always Pres. Hinckley is a joy to listen to. I love how he has such humor in his talk. I loved Julie B. Beck's talk. It made me feel so wonderful to be a women and a mother, doing what the Lord would have me do. And the story of the little boy sharing his butterscotch candy. How gross but how sweet of a little boy to do that. You'll have to read that talk if you don't know what I'm talking about. On Sunday we went to Tyler's moms house to watch the last session and then headed over to his grandparents for some yummy ham. It was nice to visit with them. Then we headed over to my grandparents for the annual pumpkin painting. The kids were so excited to get painting. They were so concentrated that I couldn't get them to ever look up and smile for the camera. 

There creative minds were going crazy. Ella wanted every color on the table. 

When our pumpkins are all painted my grandma likes to take a picture with us and our pumpkins. Ella didn't want to take the time to get her picture taken.
My candy corn pumpkin. Did you know that I am down to single digit weeks left!!!
Tyler and his scary creation. You can't see his very well but he painted a scary red face on it.
What a cheesy girl.
4 comments:
I love Fall. I love pumpkins. I love your (kid)pumpkins! The real pumpkins are super cute, too!
How fun! I wish you would've jotted down more about what your favorite talks were about. I was so bummed cause I didn't really get to hear any of the talks this time... the first saturday session we chatted with wendy, I heard more of the second... yeah I felt so terrible watching Worthlin, cause you know he wants to be up there but is limited by the human body. It's sad to think, but looks like we might be getting another apostle next conference (hopefully not yet, but maybe...). Then I had my in-laws that were busy with all sorts of stuff during the sessions so I didn't really hear any of Sundays. I was totally bummed! Ohter than that... your pumkins all look super cute. Candy corn... you're so creative!! I love Gabby's cheesy happy face as she hold up her's... so silly!
I just can't stand how dang cute Ella is with that little bob! I can't get over it!
It's looks like so much fun! You look great!
Post a Comment