10.14.2007

Still Kate?

So the name Kate might be up for grabs. Not that no one could ever use it again. A month or so ago, Tyler and I both decided that we didn't know if Kate was the right name still. We love it but it just doesn't sound as good as had first felt when ever we referred to her as Kate. We have another name in mind, but we may just have to do the wait-and-see game. Wait until we see her and decide then what her name will be. Or maybe we'll really for sure decide before she is born. I kind of already decided but Tyler is still up in the air. He doesn't want to say for sure. So we'll see.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

What's the other name??

Miss Bear said...

Baby names are hard! Whatever you choose will be perfect! :)
NO WORRIES about the reception! It really was the most perfect day ever, I wouldn't have changed a thing! We will all just have to get together and do lunch soon.
Hope all is well!

Burrell said...

I think that whatever you choose will be great! I love the names you have chosen so far for your girls, so the one you come up with will fit right in. Our little Elayna didn't have a name until we were holding her in our arms!

kennan said...

i think that you should name her whatever you want. you carried her for 9 months. i just never told anyone what we were going to name jude because we weren't sure ourselves. i have never been a huge fan of naming someone before they are born. it all depends on who they are when they get here. good luck!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Sheena,
Hey, thanks for the comment. Your little girls are beautiful, how exciting to have another on the way! P.S. Thanks for the beautiful reminder in Sister Hughes quote, I love that!