
We had a super fun Halloween. We started out the fun by going to Tyler's work where the kids went around the office and did some trick or treating there. Later in the evening we went to my parents house to have some of my moms oh so yummy spicy cheeseburger soup. Oh it is so good. It has become a tradition for us to have that on Halloween.

Then we bundled up the kids and went trick or treating. Here is our beautiful Tinker Bell.

My sexy Napolean. I wish I would have gotten a full body shot. He had the whole look going. We even found moon boots for three dollas at the DI. It was amazing how much he looked like Napolean.

Our cute little flower. She was a little grumpy. Her reactive airways have been acting up again. But she was a trooper and loved getting candy.

My beautiful sister Janae.

My scary brother Zach. The girls were terrified of this mask. He was nice enough to hide from them though.
We had such a fun night and I can't wait for next year. It was so fun to see the excitement in Gabby because this year she really understood what the whole night was about.
4 comments:
He really DOES look like Napolean!!!
that is Great! What were you? Your kids sure look cute!
Those are all such cute costumes, but where's yours? I was bummed we didn't run into you guys, would've been fun to watch the girls run door to door like we used to back in the day! Hey remember your mask with the blinking lights? I was just telling the boys about it... those were the days But I don't remember getting any soup :( Just teasing! By the end of our long scavenge for candy we were both ready to curl under covers, huh!!
Tyler's costume made me laugh! He looks totally authentic. I love the face he made for it, too. The girls look adorable. So fun! (i'm still laughing)
I got back in. Yahoo!!!. You guys look so cute, I love halloween. Hey I just looked at you thing for your baby counter, and you are 35 and 35 good luck
Post a Comment