11.07.2007
4 1/2 weeks left!
It just blows my mind that I only have that much time left. It seems like just a couple months ago that I found out that I was pregnant. I had a doctors appointment yesterday and, as usual, everything is wonderful. I was thinking that maybe she was going to be a smaller baby then my other two because for the last two appointment I've had I was measuring two weeks smaller, but she must have had a growth spurt because I measured right on this time. Now I will start going every week. That's when it really seems to speed up. I am to the point now where even thinking about bending over makes me feel uncomfortable. It's funny to watch me try and get up off the couch. It's amazing to think that there is still room for her to grow another month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I am so excited for you being so close! I'm feeling pretty great, actually. Except for a little extra belly I don't feel too pregnant! Glad your pg is going well!
That's so crazy! It went so fast. For me at least. I'm not the one carrying the fetus! I am so excited for you all. You'll have to be sure to post tons of pics and a lengthy story to go with it!
Post a Comment