11.13.2007

Future Designer?

Doesn't she have the most wonderful sense of style! This is usually what she looks like as long as we are in the house. It's just not worth the battle of getting her to wear nice looking clothes that match. So as long as we are just at home I let her wear what she wants. Don't you especially love the Hooters shirt. My sister thought it would be funny to buy that for her. Usually it is hidden very well in her closet but somehow she found it. Oh, I sure love my Gabby!

7 comments:

Burrell said...

I think she and Corrine would get along just fine. The boots look great, they bring out the orange in her top. The necklace matches her shorts. See? She can put colors together! Great job Gabby girl. (Sorry, I didn't check to see if I spelled her name right.)

Brandon and Julie said...

I absolutely love this picture, she is so cute. She does have great style, so cute, I just can't get over it.

Heather said...

It was cool to get a comment from you on my blog. Who are your parents? You're SO close too! I know it doesn't feel that way. The time just drags. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this week! I'll make sure to pop by your blog again so I can see your #3 little girl! Hang in there!

Miss Bear said...

Yay for cute little girls!! I love it!! Gabby Couture here she comes..heeheehee! :)

Unknown said...

Cute girl! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
She has great style!!!

Miss Bear said...

Please tell me when you have your baby, I want to come over and see you and meet her! Hope all is well!! :)

Burrell said...

how's things in baby world? are you ready for your sweet one to arrive? or has she already? I'm thinking of you and wishing you the very best.