11.27.2007

Thanksgiving

We hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. Ours sure was. We headed up Wednesday evening to Laketown. It is a very small farm town out by Bear Lake. We stayed in Laketown Lodge that my huge family rented out. We had Thanksgiving this year with my Dad's side of the family. It was lots of fun. This place was amazing. It made Thanksgiving that much more cozy and family fun being out in the middle of nowhere pretty much and surrounded by farm land. It was freezing to. I don't think it ever got out of the teens, but we stayed warm inside. Our family. This picture will soon be outdated and I don't look very lovely.
Hanging out waiting for dinner to be ready.

A picture of the main floor. This place was huge.






Isn't this such a cute picture of Gabby. Her hair went especially curly up there. Maybe it had something to do with the altitude.
And in pregnancy news. I am still with child. I have a week and half left and will for sure be pregnant for that much longer; if not longer then that. I had an appointment yesterday and I have made zero progress (ZERO cm, maybe 2% effacement). I was a little bummed to find out that as of now there is no sign of baby coming too soon. I know things can change quickly but I'm still bummed. Hopefully things start picking up.





5 comments:

Burrell said...

Oh, SHeena. I feel your pain. It seems like the end will never come. I remember with Elayna, calling my mom the day of my last appointment and just sobbing, because I too was ZERO, ZERO, ZERO! Then I came home and drank some castor oil with OJ and that night/early morning she was born. I don't recommend this without talking to your care provider, though! It can kinda make it uncomfortable if you don't have baby but are running to the toilet all the time, if you catch my drift! I'm thinking of you...

Unknown said...

You look so good! YOur little family is sooo sweet! Be sure to post pictures of your newest one as soon as she arrives!

tami and todd said...

That place IS huge! Looks like a whole lot of fun & I'm glad to see that you didn't have to deliver your baby there. After I never heard back from you on those two missed calls I figured you weren't in labor and that maybe your kids just wanted to call me... that never happens here at all *wink wink*

My life in a blog said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! I've been checking your blog daily to see if the little one has arrived yet, but you probably won't feel like blogging immediately..ha ha! Good luck with everything!

Heather said...

I HATE that! I hope things start changing soon!