1.02.2008

We need help

My family is stuck in a rut. Every time I go to plan our meal list for the next week I always have the hardest time coming up with meals because we are getting sick of the ones that we eat. So I'm asking all of you to help me out. Share your recipes that you and your family love so that we can try them out and fall in love with them to. We aren't very picky either.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always in that rut! I will dig through and find you some! last night we made those chicken things that val had on her blog - my kids LOVED them!

Miss Bear said...

Go to kraftfoods.com and they have LOADS of yummy recipes!! That is where I get most of mine, and they are simple, but tasty!

Valerie said...

Oooo, I love this new background!

Yes, try those breaded chicken tenders!!! And the chicken and vegetables thing on my blog is from kraft foods. They do have good stuff.

Another yummy one that Scott has made for us a few times recently is tonkatsu. (Breaded pork.) It's really easy. I'll put the recipe on my blog for you.

I've been getting sick of our foods lately, too, so I'm on the hunt for new meals. When I find some I'll post them.

Burrell said...

I have a few yummy recipes. I'll email them to you! I'm afraid they'll take up too much space on the comment forum! I'm sorry we didn't get over to see you when we were in town. It was crazy busy. But what I did see of you at church was amazing. You look great for just having a baby, girlfriend! And sweet Kate is so precious. I only caught glimpses of your other two darlings during sacrament, but I was dealing with my own screaming child in the way back!

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

I love chicken pot pie!

veggies- (frozen, fresh, canned, whatever) corn, peas, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, onion, beans, whatever you like. diced and steamed slightly (maybe 5 minutes for things that need to be precooked)

chicken- cooked however. diced.

sauce- a combination of never quite the same things but usually consists of cream of chicken soup and sour cream. You can also add garlic, milk, seasoning such as basil, pepper, oregano, etc, grated cheese, or whatever sounds yummy and is in the fridge)

put this all in a casarole dish and top with pancake batter (made slightly thicker than for pancakes) bake in oven for about 30 minutes or till the crust has turned golden brown.

yum.

-Laura Taylor :)

Miss Bear said...

Hey there! I set up a recipe share link on my blog, where I'm going to have people post yummy recipes, let me know if you want to post any, and I will send you the info, and hopefully you will find some yummy ones on there! :)

Heather said...

I'll put a few on my blog for you.