
We blessed Kate yesterday (Jan. 6, 2008) and it was beautiful. I am so glad that I have a husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and give our children blessings. In her blessing he blessed her that she might remember that she is a beloved daughter of our Heavenly Father. I love him so much for saying that. I hope all three of our girls remember that as they get older. I have a lot more pictures but blogger is giving me some troubles so I'll have to come back and add more later.
7 comments:
Look how cute she is!!! I can't believe it, I'm so happy for you guys to have 3 cute cute little girls! :)
Hopefully everything is going great!
she looks so cute and her dress is amazing. congratulations on blessing day. i love the blessing day they are so great.
What a great picture. I love the dress. Cute new family picture.
She is so gorgeous in that dress! Did the other girls where the same one? I was grateful to finally be able to attend one of their blessings. Plus, it was fun to be amongst your family again... always a good time!
She definitely has Harry Potter hair, but she is SO cute and looks beautiful in her dress!
By the way, I love your updated blog, it's so cute! You look much happier too! Isn't it fabulous to not be pregnant anymore?
How are you that skinny already?:)
She is a doll - see ya Monday!
Post a Comment