4.30.2008

Misc.

Nothing really exciting has been happening in our lives. I mean, things are always exciting, but not necessarily blog worthy exciting. But I do snap pictures all the time because my kids are so darn cute. They amaze me everyday with the things they do and learn. Look who is sitting! It is not the best picture but she is doing really well.
We go to my sisters high school softball games at least once a week and the girls love going. Here's Kate enjoying it to.
Ella sure loves posing with her sister.
My brother won this ball, well it was a ball until it popped, and my sister thought it was funny to put it on my girls head. She is doing the rock on sign, if you couldn't tell. I apologize for the fact that Gabby has no shirt on. She had just spilled something on it at took it off.
Ella sporting her look.
Don't worry Kate didn't mind this at all. She thought it was pretty funny.


7 comments:

Valerie said...

I want a hat like that!

Anonymous said...

The girls are so beautiful and getting so big. I can't believe how time flies. Someday the family will get together for a bbq and all the new little cousins can meet eachother. Love ya, Aunt Terrie

Melinda said...

Sheena, your girls are so cute!!!

Mandy said...

I can't believe our babies are getting so big. I love the green hair, (quoted by Ashley). We need to get the girls together to play!! Glad to hear all is well.

Wardles said...

Way cute pics! Hey now you have to come watch Zack play softball!

Burrell said...

Such pretty, happy girls. That hat is great. I almost didn't recognize Gabby in it!

The Brownings said...

That is so cute! Kate's face with the green 'hat' on is just hilarious :>