4.15.2008

4 months old

I can't believe that Kate is already 4 months old. She is growing too fast. It seems like it was just a couple months ago that I had her. I took her in on Saturday for her appointment and found that she is growing like crazy. She weighs 12 lbs. which is two pounds more then Gabby and Ella weighed when they were that age. You can tell too, because she's got some chubby legs. I love it. And another first for my kids; she is 25 inches long, 97%. I have NEVER had a a baby be that high up in the growth charts. Gabby and Ella were always down in the 40th percentile. I was shocked. Maybe she'll be tall. She is doing wonderfully and we all continue to have such a good time with her. She keeps us all smiling. She can hold her own bottle now and I wouldn't be surprised if she starts sitting up soon. We love our beautiful girl.

14 comments:

Valerie said...

I want to shmoosh her and kiss her cute little red head! That is the cutest smile!

Wardles said...

Chubby babies are always the cutest. Adorable!

Heather said...

She is SO cute! And I still can't believe all of her gorgeous hair!

tami and todd said...

What a happy little girl! Time goes by too fast...

Miss Bear said...

Time flies!! I still remember when you first told me you were pregnant!!! She is so so cute, and chubby legs are the best!! :)

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

She really is beautiful, I'm so glad you guys are doing so well, you have such pretty little girls! They look like so much fun!

Burrell said...

She has amazing hair! Such a pretty smile! I don't think she is loved one little bit. ;) Sweet baby.

Grant and Alli said...

Hey Sheena! I'm glad you found my blog, it's fun seeing yours! Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to have our little girl..How are things going?

**Cunningham's** said...

Your girls are so adorable. Kohen just turned 2 months and he weighs 12 pounds. That makes me sad that she is 4 months and only weighs that much. They do grow up so fast... I want to stunt his growth so he stays little forever but NO! They grow like tanks.

My life in a blog said...

That is too funny that my 2-mo-old is almost as big as Kate! Alana is just tall & slender! And her clothes that fit in length drown her around!

Katie & Justus said...

She's getting so big!

Wardles said...

Okay Sheena, you are going to have to come to one of Zach's games one of these times. I would love to see you!!

Aly said...

She is so cute!! I forgot how close in age our babies are!!

Jenny said...

Sheena,

She is beautiful! She's growing so fast.

My Ella has been talking about how now there's two Ella's in nursery. But the other Ella's mom stays and is now her teacher. :)

You and Tyler each did a great job on your talks today.

Jenny Panameno