4.11.2008

My wonderful hubby

Tyler came home from work yesterday and handed me these. Aren't they beautiful?! There is no special occasion, he just wanted to show his appreciation for me. I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He does this rather frequently. All through out our marriage he just randomly comes home with flowers for me and says "Just because I love you." I couldn't ask for a better man to be my husband. I love that he holds the priesthood, and all the blessings that come with that. He is so wonderful that even Gabby knows he's the best. She says 'I'm going to marry Daddy. I don't like any other boys.' Thanks, babe, I love you more then words can say.



3 comments:

Wardles said...

They are beautiful! And so sweet that he does things like that!

Miss Bear said...

Aren't husbands the best???? Lucky girl! :-)

Heather said...

Oh, SO sweet!