This is my new home. We moved this last Friday and it was crazy. We started looking on Monday and started the process to see if we could get a place. We thought that we would have to wait a month maybe, but on Friday Tyler called me and said that we were moving. There was one available right away. Back in January we moved into my parents so we could free up some money and so we didn't have tons of stuff here. We moved our beds and what little we needed for the night and then finished moving all of our stuff we had sitting in storage on Saturday. We moved into the Bluffs in Bluffdale. They are so cheap for a three bedroom, and very very nice. I love it. We went to our new ward on Sunday and it looks like it is going to be a wonderful ward. Now that we have moved, I don't have internet, so I am not going to be able to post very often or comment on all of your blogs. But know that I am thinking of ya'll. I'll take pictures of our new place and post them later; give you the grand tour.5.13.2008
Moved
This is my new home. We moved this last Friday and it was crazy. We started looking on Monday and started the process to see if we could get a place. We thought that we would have to wait a month maybe, but on Friday Tyler called me and said that we were moving. There was one available right away. Back in January we moved into my parents so we could free up some money and so we didn't have tons of stuff here. We moved our beds and what little we needed for the night and then finished moving all of our stuff we had sitting in storage on Saturday. We moved into the Bluffs in Bluffdale. They are so cheap for a three bedroom, and very very nice. I love it. We went to our new ward on Sunday and it looks like it is going to be a wonderful ward. Now that we have moved, I don't have internet, so I am not going to be able to post very often or comment on all of your blogs. But know that I am thinking of ya'll. I'll take pictures of our new place and post them later; give you the grand tour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love the Bluffs. Todd's sister and her husband live in the condo's out there. So you might be in their ward. But it is a nice area. I love going out there to visit whenever we get the chance. But hooray on your new place!!!
Well, congrats, must feel good to be able to stretch out!
Yay for you! How exciting to have your own place. We miss you around here though. You'll have to come hang out at enrichment every now and again so we can catch up.
Oh it looks very nice! Congrats on the new place!
Wow! That is fantastic! Congrats. I have heard those are really nice apartments. I am sure you will enjoy it.
So fun! Looks like it is a nice place! I hope that you guys love it!
congratulations. they look very nice. we'll miss having you in our ward, though.
Congrats! That is SO nice to have a place of your own!
I am so excited for you! It must feel great to have more room!
Post a Comment