Our girls are getting so big. It won't be much longer until Ella passes up Gabby. Kate isn't too far behind.Gabrielle gave her first talk in primary this last Sunday. When she told us the week before that she was asked to give a talk, I was a little worried. I didn't think she would do it. I pictured her getting up there and being to shy to do anything. Throughout the week we kept talking to her about it and on Saturday night we practiced it with her. She couldn't wait to give her talk. She didn't wonderfully to. She had a big smile on her face, held the microphone to her mouth and talked just right for everyone to hear.
Here she is practicing. Her talk was about the priesthood and how it can bless our family. I am so proud of her.

Kate is getting so big. Tyler put her on this little plane thing and she thought it was pretty neat. She sat up so good on it.

She is almost six months old.
The other day I was sitting on the couch feeding Kate. Ella was sick so she was sleeping and Gabby, last I knew, had gone to play in her bedroom. It got very quiet back there and I couldn't here any toys being played with. I even called her name once and she didn't answer. Tyler got home soon after and so I had him go in and see what she was doing. I figured maybe she had fallen asleep.
This is what we found. She tucked all of her dolls in then crawled in beside them and fell asleep. So precious! It was nice to have all three kids asleep at the same time. That hardly EVER happens.
Here she is practicing. Her talk was about the priesthood and how it can bless our family. I am so proud of her.
Kate is getting so big. Tyler put her on this little plane thing and she thought it was pretty neat. She sat up so good on it.
She is almost six months old.The other day I was sitting on the couch feeding Kate. Ella was sick so she was sleeping and Gabby, last I knew, had gone to play in her bedroom. It got very quiet back there and I couldn't here any toys being played with. I even called her name once and she didn't answer. Tyler got home soon after and so I had him go in and see what she was doing. I figured maybe she had fallen asleep.
This is what we found. She tucked all of her dolls in then crawled in beside them and fell asleep. So precious! It was nice to have all three kids asleep at the same time. That hardly EVER happens. Things are going wonderfully with us and we are loving our new space. I know I promised pictures, and, I promise, they are coming.
6 comments:
Sheena how fun! Your girls are adorable and your family is just so much fun! It looks like you are all enjoying your new place.
Wow I cannot believe how big Kate is!! She seems so much bigger than Kylie! Kylie is now a wopping 18 lbs. but only 26 1/2 inches tall.
Glad things are going so well!
So So cute...I can't believe how big you baby is! She has grown so much! Love all that hair!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new pad! :)
So glad to see an update. How sweet are your girls? I love your new family picture, too. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new place. Do you just love it?
Sheena! I have a picture of me when I was little and I was under the covers with all my stuffed animals just like Gabby with her dolls. I should show it to you! Cute!
You are such a cute mom to actually practice their talks with them. I always intend to, and then the week flies by and we're lucky to throw something together Sunday morning. Boy, it my face red!
Post a Comment