6.09.2008

Graduation time

My little brother Stuart just graduated last Thursday from Hunter High School. I'm so proud of him. He worked really hard. That's my goofy soon-to-be brother in law standing behind him pulling a funny face.
Hunter High School is heavily populated with Polynesian kids. It's really awesome to be surrounded by the culture. The football team does the haka before every game and they did it one last time at the end of graduation. They aren't the best pictures and you can't really tell much of what is going on but enjoy.
As a side note: Now that I have more room on my camera chip I can take pictures of my new place and finally put them up for you.

3 comments:

tami and todd said...

Yeah! I can't believe how tall that kids gotten, it's incredible! It was good to see you there, glad you noticed me even though I look so different! Sorry we didn't get together, now days I have to cram a whole lot into a visit, ya know. Still, I was glad to see you there!

Brandon and Julie said...

I have to say that I for some reason did not know you had two brothers. I was talking to your family on Sunday and your mom introduced us to him and i was shocked. sheena has two brothers, I had no idea, but for the record I did know you had two sisters and your other brother.

Wardles said...

That's so crazy that he's graduated now! I saw him at the game the other night. They have become so big!